Why EMS Training?
Welcome to The VTC!
You can build muscle and endurance with any fitness tool. While that is true, it’s much easier to make progress if you have a way to load each movement, like with barbells and Dumbbells… this is why we usually choose to lift heavy barbells instead of doing endless push-ups and air squats. Muscles need tension and EMS is a great way to add tension and boost your training routine!
If you’re on the road a lot, are stuck at home because of COVID, traveling a lot, or just want to try something new then an EMS Suit is a great option to help to create tension when you lack a real gym in which to train. Training with EMS is about convenience. It’s small, easy to throw in a travel bag, fairly easy to get, and can provide vicious muscular tension!
To boost your training EMS is the most powerful tool you can get these days.
What follows is an endurance training to help you maintain muscle, built endurance, and a great looking physique.
Hope you enjoy it!
Johannes – Director of Performance
EMS Performance Checklist
- You drank 2 glasses of water 20-30min before your training.
- You slept at least 6-8 hours the last night.
- You are not underate and stressed before you start the training. A small snack is a good choice and does not use intense training to counterbalance stress. This spiral goes not in your favor!
- You did not use any skin or body lotion before training.
- You did not drink alcohol at least 12hours before the training.
- Make sure to get a proper warm-up. Not for the sake of getting sweaty for the electricity but your muscle and joint health!
4 Step Guide to get started
- Carefully put on your Visionbody EMS Suit. Do not wear any jewelry and take care of your fingernails. When you use the zipper to close the back of the suit, fix the bottom of the zipper with one hand and pull the zip cord carefully up until it’s fully closed. Click the Visionbody Box to your suit, but do not push any buttons. For the warm-up, you do not need the box switched on.
- Start the video and begin with our 5-7min Warm-up routine which is an important part of every training.
- Then start the Box and adjust the Program:
Endurance / Endurance 1 / 20min / Medium / 3s vs 3s
- After the adjustment pushes the start-button and re-start the workout video. From now on you just follow the training video instructions and let the suit do his magical work.
If you feel uncomfortable or exhausted feel free to press the pause button whenever you want to. This training should not hurt you in any way!
Our intensity percentages (%) are not equal to weights (Kg), speed (km/h), or the feeling of burning. You are not the fittest person in the house if you put up the regulators up to the sky! Do your workout and feel that the Suit is contracting your muscles with an extra squeeze. Do not fight the suit by contracting as hard as you can against the contraction. Do your workout and let the electricity do her silent wonder work for you.
Warm-Up, 5min (Video)
Start the Warm Up with your suit on but without electric impulses. Each Exercise is done for the 30s and then you got 10-15s to switch to the next exercise. Repeat them as a circuit for 2 times.
- Easy Bouncing ‘30
- Quad Rocking ‘30
- Bird Dogs ‘30
- Hamstring Circles ‘30
- Quad Rock Stretch ‘30
- Running in Place ‘30
Training option for 15-20min Treadmill/ Bike/ Rower/ Crosstrainer
The most common mistake with endurance training is that most people do it way too intense. While you are training you must always be able to close your mouth and just breathe through your nose. If you can not do this your intensity is too high!
Here comes the great advantage of the EMS Suit into the game: You can train at a lower intensity but still get great results because the Suit stimulates all types of muscle in your body while you are doing your regular workout.
So do not follow the no pain no gain mentality! Do the work and feel good about it.
While you row, run, or cycle with your suit keep on breathing regularly and do not ramp up the intensity too high. Feel that the Suit makes stimulates your muscles but does not fight the contractions of the suit. This only happens when the intensity is too high.
Don’t fight it, fly on it!
After your training switch off the suit and start our Recovery routine.
Recovery, 5-6min (Video)
Start the Cool Down with your suit on but without electric impulses. Each Exercise is done for the 60s and then you got 10-15s to switch to the next exercise. Repeat them as a circuit for 2 times.
- Sumo Squats ‘30
- Couch Stretch ‘30 Right /’30 Left
- Leg Raise Stretch ‘30 Right /’30 Left
If you still got power after that then please leave me a comment underneath in the comment section!? As you i always want to improve my performance. No matter if good or bad. Be honest! I am the same with you too!
If you have any training related questions please leave them in the comment section. I will answer any of them.